The Eastbourne Cycling Festival will be held in Eastbourne on 2nd/3rd/4th June 2017
So what's happening at the Festival?
- The Beachy Head Sportive taking in some major local climbs
- Criterium racing on a closed road circuit, starting and finishing in front of the Grand Hotel on King Edwards Parade, with categories from Youth to Elite
- Youth races
- Penny Farthing races
- Urban/Beach Cyclo-Cross
- Schools relays
- Mountain Bike Sportive supported by South East Mountain Biking
- Festival Village
- Go Ride Skills Challenge
- Pump Track by Fast Traxx
- Bike Stunt Riding and other fantastic spectator events.
- Family rides around the closed road circuit
- Tyre Change Challenge
- Vintage Bike Displays
- Beachy Head Time Trial
... and much more. Get the programme here.
So who are Velopace?
For the last 5 years Kim Washington and Eddie Bell along with many other like-minded people have been assisting with the planning and organisation of the Eastbourne Cycling Festival. This year we have come together to pool our cycling knowledge and experience to create Velopace Ltd, a company dedicated to promoting only cycling events.
We have a vast experience of road racing, road sportive, MTB sportive, Cyclocross and continental cycling tours. Our aim is to create local cycling events of the kind we would want to do ourselves, show off the roads and bridleways of East Sussex, and generally share our enthusiasm and love of cycling.
So follow us on Twitter or find us on Facebook and keep an eye on our website www.velopace.com for more exciting news - our next event could be your next big challenge!